One of a kind art necklace! Peonies in the garden are fleeting, but they take advantage of that short time to put out joyous, delicate and flamboyant blossoms. I love them and I guess you'd say this is my ode to them.
* Orbicular Rhyolite cut by Christine Liller
* Succulent "blossom" cast in sterling silver
* Hand hammered textured sterling silver to reflect the pattern in the stone
* crushed conch shell mixed with resin was used to create the dangle
* 18" sterling silver chain
Pendant is 3 1/8" long from top of bail to bottom dangle and 2" wide at the widest.